is a JTA correspondent in South Africa. A law graduate and psychology major, she is the Cape Town correspondent for the South African Jewish Report. She contributes to London's Jewish Chronicle, is a reporter for the Cape Jewish Chronicle and has been published in the Cape Times and Cape Argus.
May 20, 2002 9:00am
Tikkun, the South African Jewish community’s social services project, is addressing issues from adult education to skills training and AIDS relief work. It also runs health and community centers and upgrades underfinanced schools.
March 18, 2002 10:00am
Zimbabwe´s Jews are facing an uncertain future in the wake of the recent presidential elections.
February 11, 2002 10:00am
Jewish officials in South Africa want to get the word out that their community is not in crisis.
February 4, 2002 10:00am
The Cape Town Holocaust Center has launched a program to provide sensitivity training for members of the nation´s police force.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm