April 3, 2012 4:58pm
The true danger of the legal challenge to the Affordable Care Act is “the idea that the federal government can do nothing on the scale that is required to ensure that all Americans have access to health care,” writes the CEO of the National Council of Jewish Women.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse