November 22, 2016 3:03pm
Editor’s note: The upset victory by Donald Trump in the 2016 elections stunned a Jewish activist and leadership class that is at times as divided as the electorate at large. JTA asked some of those leaders to describe their concerns and expectations in a series of brief essays, “Worst fears, best hopes,” that will appear regularly between now and Inauguration Day. …
January 19, 2016 4:10pm
Since 2010, no less than 288 new laws have been passed aimed at restricting abortion access, the CEO of the National Council of Jewish Women writes.
April 3, 2012 4:58pm
The true danger of the legal challenge to the Affordable Care Act is “the idea that the federal government can do nothing on the scale that is required to ensure that all Americans have access to health care,” writes the CEO of the National Council of Jewish Women.
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- Report: Boris Epshteyn, overseer of Trump press surrogates, leaving post
- Buy Joan Rivers’ seder plate — for only $5,000