April 10, 2012 3:31pm
Elan Steinberg, the former executive director of the World Jewish Congress, participated in shaping his world instead of simply living in it, in moving the machine of international politics instead of simply rotating as a cog in it.
November 23, 2010 8:05pm
Hella Moritz of the World Jewish Congress faithfully served the Jewish people for five decades and leaves a legacy of charity, justice and irrepressible spirit, a former WJC official writes after her passing.
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Jewish groups plan pro-, anti-Trump Shabbat activities in Washington
- Trump: If Jared Kushner can’t broker Middle East peace, nobody can
- Male circumcision helps prevent all HIV variants, researchers find
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party