April 5, 2006 9:00am
The number of anti-Semitic incidents in the United States decreased slightly in 2005, according to a new report. But the picture is still bleak, according to an annual audit from the Anti-Defamation League.
March 16, 2006 10:00am
The families of a young couple killed in a 1996 suicide bombing have joined a growing number of individuals seeking retribution by taking terrorist organizations and the countries that support them to court.
March 14, 2006 10:00am
With initiatives tackling domestic violence, eating disorders, physical inactivity and self-esteem, the Hadassah Foundation is trying to meet the needs of young Jewish women.
March 1, 2006 10:00am
An Israel advocacy group is launching a last-minute assault on "Paradise Now," a film sympathetic to suicide bombers whose country of origin is listed as "Palestine."
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament