April 5, 2006 9:00am
The number of anti-Semitic incidents in the United States decreased slightly in 2005, according to a new report. But the picture is still bleak, according to an annual audit from the Anti-Defamation League.
March 16, 2006 10:00am
The families of a young couple killed in a 1996 suicide bombing have joined a growing number of individuals seeking retribution by taking terrorist organizations and the countries that support them to court.
March 14, 2006 10:00am
With initiatives tackling domestic violence, eating disorders, physical inactivity and self-esteem, the Hadassah Foundation is trying to meet the needs of young Jewish women.
March 1, 2006 10:00am
An Israel advocacy group is launching a last-minute assault on "Paradise Now," a film sympathetic to suicide bombers whose country of origin is listed as "Palestine."
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- Neo-Nazi group marches through Swedish city in run-up to planned Yom Kippur demonstration
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition