is JTA's Washington bureau chief. Follow him on Twitter at @kampeas
October 7, 2015 6:40pm
George sits shiva, Elaine meets Roger Waters, Kramer falls for SodaStream and more.
October 7, 2015 5:10pm
A Messianic Jewish rabbi blessed the GOP front-runner on Sukkot.
October 7, 2015 4:53pm
After resisting JTA questions ahead of his presidential run, the Vermont senator gave the good to the New Yorker.
October 7, 2015 12:01pm
Not just any bagels – fresh bagels.
October 7, 2015 11:59am
The former Fed chief remembers it being worse for blacks when he was growing up in South Carolina.
October 1, 2015 6:23pm
The Israeli prime minister followed up his criticisms of world leaders’ “silence” on Iran with some angry silence of his own.
September 25, 2015 5:19pm
If the Virginia Republican had managed to stick around another year, he likely would have become House speaker — with Boehner’s backing.
September 25, 2015 4:53pm
Will the GOP’s outsider candidates — and the rhetorical bombs they throw — last into the primaries?
September 25, 2015 1:44pm
What did Ron Dermer’s “yes” to Boehner’s secret look like?
September 24, 2015 7:16pm
The pope and Netanyahu both spoke to Congress about Moses, but in very different ways.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah