March 12, 2013 8:03pm
President Obama will touch down in Israel next week with low approval numbers in the country and no peace initiative in hand. JTA’s Ben Sales and Ron Kampeas report.
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau