November 20, 2013 11:30am
Jewish refugees from Arab lands were even more numerous than Palestinian refugees, but their plight has gone largely ignored and must be recognized in any credible Middle East peace process, the president of the World Jewish Congress writes.
June 5, 2007 9:00am
Ronald Lauder, who is running for the World Jewish Congress presidency, outlines his vision to restore the organization back to greatness.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm