November 20, 2013 11:30am
Jewish refugees from Arab lands were even more numerous than Palestinian refugees, but their plight has gone largely ignored and must be recognized in any credible Middle East peace process, the president of the World Jewish Congress writes.
June 5, 2007 9:00am
Ronald Lauder, who is running for the World Jewish Congress presidency, outlines his vision to restore the organization back to greatness.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments