November 20, 2013 11:30am
Jewish refugees from Arab lands were even more numerous than Palestinian refugees, but their plight has gone largely ignored and must be recognized in any credible Middle East peace process, the president of the World Jewish Congress writes.
June 5, 2007 9:00am
Ronald Lauder, who is running for the World Jewish Congress presidency, outlines his vision to restore the organization back to greatness.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus