July 12, 2006 9:00am
As Orthodox Jews build increasingly large communities in suburban America, a new status indicator has developed: the Orthodox Jewish mayor.
October 3, 2005 9:00am
An article charging that “Israel has betrayed its Jewish identity” through the Gaza withdrawal and that it “no longer is worthy of my political or financial support” has set off a wave of accusations and recriminations in the religious Zionist community.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm