July 12, 2006 9:00am
As Orthodox Jews build increasingly large communities in suburban America, a new status indicator has developed: the Orthodox Jewish mayor.
October 3, 2005 9:00am
An article charging that “Israel has betrayed its Jewish identity” through the Gaza withdrawal and that it “no longer is worthy of my political or financial support” has set off a wave of accusations and recriminations in the religious Zionist community.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew