July 12, 2006 9:00am
As Orthodox Jews build increasingly large communities in suburban America, a new status indicator has developed: the Orthodox Jewish mayor.
October 3, 2005 9:00am
An article charging that “Israel has betrayed its Jewish identity” through the Gaza withdrawal and that it “no longer is worthy of my political or financial support” has set off a wave of accusations and recriminations in the religious Zionist community.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras