August 27, 2013 11:09am
With Rosh Hashanah and Labor Day so close on the calendar this year, it’s the ideal moment to consider the imperative of raising the federal minimum wage, writes the president of the Jewish Labor Committee.
August 26, 2012 7:52pm
On this Labor Day, let us rededicate ourselves to rebuilding the broad solidarity that has always been the foundation for a fair, decent and strong society, writes the president of the Jewish Labor Committee.
August 25, 2008 9:00am
The president of the Jewish Labor Committee makes a pitch for a new law making it easier for workers to unionize.
August 30, 2007 9:00am
The American labor movement opposed the Nazis, supported Soviet Jewry and challenged bigotry against Jews in the United States. This summer it took up the cause of fighting anti-Israel boycotts.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- Ohio Senate approves anti-BDS bill