September 9, 2013 3:17pm
Oren Goldenberg has been celebrated for his films about Detroit and his efforts to renew the downtown Jewish community. But six weeks after the city made the largest municipal bankruptcy filing in American history, the filmmaker tells JTA he’s pessimistic about the Motor City’s future.
July 14, 2013 3:05pm
Kosher couponers aren’t just finding savings but new ways to help friends and neighbors, and give back to the community.
May 30, 2013 1:05pm
Technology boosters are already anticipating the Jewish applications for Google’s yet-to-be-released wearable computer. But some tech experts are skeptical the device is really a game-changer.
- Jewish suspects among 41 charged in gas meter scam in Brooklyn
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
OpinionBomb threats won’t derail the vital activity of JCCs
- Israel bombed military airport near Damascus, Syrian officials say
- Report: Abbas met with US businessmen to establish back channel to Trump
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- French FM: Trump moving US embassy to Jerusalem a provocation
- Labour’s Corbyn calls for investigation of Israel’s influence in British politics