December 1, 2015 4:30pm
As part of the Jewish state’s delegation at the Paris climate conference, I want to wave the flag of the ‘start-up nation.’ But as a Jew, I know Israel is lagging, writes a solar energy activist.
September 16, 2014 5:37pm
In the face of climate change — and in advance of a massive and historic climate march — the High Holidays liturgy is particularly resonant.
December 17, 2013 4:02pm
How can economically strong Israel pitch in for U.S. families paying for Jewish education? A Covenant Award-winning educator counts the ways.
October 31, 2005 10:00am
Jews around the world should join up and participate in the first global Jewish Social Action Month during Cheshvan, which begins this year on Nov. 3 and runs through November.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Rock legend Phil Lesh gathers musician friends for a Grateful Dead Passover
- As Jews flee Belgium, a seder marks a family exodus
- Actress Lea Michele discovers her Greek-Jewish roots
- Sides swap character attacks in trial over Bay Area’s Koret Foundation
- Ex-mayor of London suspended from Labour for saying Hitler was Zionist
- Palestinians riot as Jewish worshippers visit Joseph’s Tomb
- ADL to Trump: Come up with something other than ‘America First’
- Critical profile of Melania Trump unleashes flood of anti-Semitic abuse on reporter
- Bernie Sanders to lay off ‘hundreds’ of staffers
- Donald Trump: Obama is no friend of Israel
- After weeks of brickbats, Bernie Sanders offers Hillary Clinton a bouquet
- Establishment candidates win Dem Senate nods in Md., Pa.