December 1, 2015 4:30pm
As part of the Jewish state’s delegation at the Paris climate conference, I want to wave the flag of the ‘start-up nation.’ But as a Jew, I know Israel is lagging, writes a solar energy activist.
September 16, 2014 5:37pm
In the face of climate change — and in advance of a massive and historic climate march — the High Holidays liturgy is particularly resonant.
December 17, 2013 4:02pm
How can economically strong Israel pitch in for U.S. families paying for Jewish education? A Covenant Award-winning educator counts the ways.
October 31, 2005 10:00am
Jews around the world should join up and participate in the first global Jewish Social Action Month during Cheshvan, which begins this year on Nov. 3 and runs through November.
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel concerned about polarization of US society, Rivlin tells American Jewish leaders
- Netanyahu meets president, prime minister of Singapore in historic visit
- NBA’s Omri Casspi to be traded to New Orleans Pelicans