Archive

Search JTA's historical archive dating back to 1923

Huge Water Reservoir at Solomon’s Pools

March 16, 1923
See Original Daily Bulletin From This Date
Advertisement

The new reservoir of the Jerusalem water-works at Solomon’s Pools, between Bethlehem and Hebron, was officially opened by Sir Herbert Samuel with elaborate ceremony. The reservoir which has a capacity of 40 million gallons is connected by a pipe system with Jerusalem.

Recommended from JTA

Advertisement