A rare library of ancient oriental and Hebrew literature has been purchased for the University of Jerusalem by the London committee of the University. The library, which consists of 6,000 volumes, was formerly the property of the learned Jewish professor Goldziher of Hungary. It is understood that the Hungarian Government has already given permission to have the library taken out of the country.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.