The cornerstones for a textile factory and ten workers’ dwellings were laid today in the new colony of Ramath Yishai, in the Jedda district, which will be inhabited by Jewish weavers who formerly lived in Lods and Bialystok. The colonists will also engage in agricultural activities. Ishai Adler, whose name the settlement bears, has donated $40,000 toward formation of the colony.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.