- NBC’s David Gregory says no to lashon hara.
- Hamas practices/glorifies kidnapping of Israeli soldier.
- The Leader-Post reports on a Quebec rabbi who beats speeding ticket with the old “circumcision emergency” story.
- Cartoonist Eli Valley does “The Incredible Hulk” – at the expense of right-wing Jews.
- Messianic Jews perform in Jamaica.
- British documentary looks at the life of Chasidic ex-con.
- The NYT takes us back to when the telegraph was the wave of the future (some things never change).
The News Shticker: Does NBC have a no ‘lashon hara’ zone?