- B.J. Novak of “The Office” is in talks for a role in Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming World War II movie “Inglorious Bastards,” according to the Hollywood Reporter. Brad Pitt is also in talks to play a character in the film.
- TV host Jerry Springer sobs after learning what happened to his Jewish grandmothers during the Holocaust, reports the U.K. Sun.
- Saudi Arabia’s not happy about a new Nissan TV commercial showing Arab oilmen upset about the new Nissan Tiida’s fuel efficiency, reports Israel’s Channel 10.
- N.Y. State Assemblyman Dov Hikind warned yeshivas he’d publicly shame them if they harbor molesters.
- Teenagers in the eastern German state of Brandenburg are trying to root out neo-Nazi bad apples with an elaborate satire of far-right dress and slogans.
The News Shticker