- Boston Red Sox star Kevin Youkilis storms out of spin class over lack of Chanukah music [UPDATE: The link isn’t working, and we think this could just be a gag].
- Writing in the New York Times, a grandson reveals that his late Jewish grandfather was Canton, Ohio’s mysterious Christmas hero.
- The Jerusalem Post reports on U.S. Jewish soldiers publicly celebrating Chanukah at a military base in western Iraq.
- Edgar Bronfman writes on the Washington Post’s Web site about the importance of Chanukah.
- HotBoxComedy delivers a Mariah Carey spoof: "All I want for Christmas is … Jews."
- Mara Kochba recounts her trip to the White House Chanukah party.
- And in case you missed it on Conan O’Brien earlier this month… Erran Baron Cohen and Y-Love performing "Dreidel"…
News Shticker: Happy Chanukah, Day II