- Lindsay Lohan is converting to Judaism in a bid to prove her devotion to Jewish girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
- Oscar-winning actress Helen Mirren is learning Hebrew and reading up on Nazism, Israeli history and the Mossad in preperation for "The Debt," in which she’ll be playing a Jewish spy.
- Did you see ABC’s White House correspondent Jake Tapper beating up on Barack Obama’s spokesman? To find out which Jewish day school he went to, read Howard Kurtzer’s column.
- A Reform temple in Alabama wants you — and is willing to pay.
- Ynet examines the key question facing the Middle East: How many camels fit into a Subaru?
The News Shticker: Jewish 101 for Lindsay Lohan and Helen Mirren