- Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton will wed her Jewish fiance Marc Mezvinsky on July 31 at a private mansion in Upstate New York. No word yet on whether or not there will be a chupah.
- Lindsay Lohan’s latest gal pal Eilat Anschel is a veteran of the Israel Defense Forces. Despite the rumors, the two are only friends, LiLo says.
- Virgin Airlines passengers can fly in style with a new "Air Drake" plane named for Canadian black-Jewish rapper Drake. The plane will fly from Toronto, Drake’s hometown. No word yet on whether the in-flight meals will be kosher. In other Drake news, the Jewish rapper has cancelled his European tour to be with his mother, who is recovering from surgery (such a nice Jewish boy!).
- After actor Mel Gibson’s latest rant, wresting sensation Bill Goldberg said Gibson should get his ass kicked by a "big Jew like me."
- The 2010 Emmy nominations have just been revealed and, as usual, the Jews are well represented both on and off screen. Look for Lea Michelle’s Emmy-nominated portrayal of Jewish superdiva Rachel Berry on the hit TV series "Glee."