February 17, 2012 7:45pm
The Presbyterian Church USA moved a step closer to divesting from three multinational companies that do business in Israel and the West Bank.
February 17, 2012 6:36pm
With new studies suggesting that the Jewish camp experience is a key component in boosting Jewish identity, it shouldn’t be considered expendable, say champions of camp.
February 2, 2012 7:00pm
The Oakland, Calif., chapter of the Occupy movement overwhelmingly endorsed a proposal in support of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.
January 4, 2012 6:23pm
Three television networks are attempting to succeed where others have failed: creating Jewish television channels.
January 3, 2012 8:02pm
A white supremacist arrested after informing his wife that he planned to kill Jews and blacks may have targeted Anti-Defamation League leader Abraham Foxman, the FBI said.
January 3, 2012 4:23pm
A Jewish retirement community in Ohio has opened what it is calling the state’s first shelter for abused elderly.
December 30, 2011 3:22pm
An Israeli airstrike against a group attempting to fire rockets into Israel killed a leader of the al-Qaida-affiliated Army of Islam.
December 29, 2011 3:54pm
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced that he will tour four Latin American nations in January.
December 16, 2011 6:06pm
Basically, yes. My former boss Marc Tracy, award-winning dean of The Scroll and friend of the Telegraph, thinks Jews should steer their sleighs clear of Christmas. “As far as celebrating Christmas religiously, or singing carols on that day with your family, or even, yes, having a tree in the home, well—and I hate to condescend…
December 15, 2011 8:03pm
Joe Simon, the co-creator of Captain America and a leading figure during the golden age of comic books, has died at 98.
- Hundreds march with Nazi SS veterans in Latvia
OpinionWhy I led my Orthodox Jewish classmates on the national gun control walkout
- Mother of 3-year-old with cancer who missed flight: Spirit Airlines had ‘zero compassion’
- Larry Kudlow: 5 things to know about the bar mitzvah boy turned pro-Israel Catholic
- Alan Dershowitz and other prominent Israel advocates warn Netanyahu against expelling Africans
- Chief Rabbinate refuses to seat Orthodox women for Jewish law exam
OpinionIsraeli voters deserve better than they are getting from Netanyahu and company
- Polish Senate approves national day to honor citizens who saved Jews
- Austrian chancellor decries anti-Semitism and his nation’s Holocaust past
- The first Torah reading in orbit and 5 other fun facts about Jews in space
- London foundation director is first Brit to win top Jewish award for young philanthropists