April 17, 2015 2:30pm
The moves are designed to curb the proliferation of revisionism in Spanish-language cyberspace.
April 16, 2015 9:22am
The bill provides about $170,000 to each of the families of the 85 people killed in the Buenos Aires attack, as well as a smaller sum for the injured.
April 14, 2015 3:17pm
Rafael Correa’s tweet is believed to be a sarcastic response to a politician who called him a “typical fascist.”
April 9, 2015 7:07am
The move follows a request made by the National Supreme Court of Justice, which is in charge of the investigation into the attack.
April 3, 2015 12:03pm
The recent crash resembled a segment from the Academy Award-nominated Argentinean film, in which a pilot with unresolved psychological issues locks himself in the cockpit and crashes a plane full of passengers.
April 2, 2015 8:49am
Luis Barrionuevo justified calling Axel Kicillof “el Rusito,” or “the little Russian,” by saying “Everybody calls him this.”
March 23, 2015 5:41am
It is believed that the Nazis prepared the hideout during the first half of the 1940s as a place to flee should World War II not go in their favor, but that they did not use the refuge.
March 20, 2015 12:09pm
Federal judge Guido Otranto accused four people in connection with the attack that he said was motivated by “hatred against a religion and against one nationality.”
March 20, 2015 9:22am
Minister Yair Shamir said Jewish prosecutpr ‘paid with his life’ for speaking out against the Islamic Republic
March 19, 2015 10:57am
The Cabinet chief accused Nisman of embezzling public funds meant for the AMIA investigation.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- DC Comics’ newest writer is poised to make Superman Jewish again
- Aly Raisman to BBYO: Be kind, speak out, stand up for survivors
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- ‘Our kids should be safe,’ father of Parkland victim Meadow Pollack says at her funeral
- Ten Jewish groups call on census to drop citizenship question
- IDF attacks 18 Hamas targets in Gaza following attack on Israeli soldiers, rocket fire
- Police: No connection between Florida school shooter and far-right militia
- Only 6 percent of Washington DC’s booming Jewish community identify as Republican
- Islamic Jihad terror cell planning to assassinate Avigdor Liberman arrested