October 25, 2009 4:18pm
The U.S. Congress extended a visa program for religious workers for three years.
January 20, 2009 9:08pm
David Axelrod said he came to the Jewish Community Inaugural Reception “to do a little kvelling.”
November 3, 2008 8:07pm
Fred Baron, a top Jewish fund-raiser for John Edwards, has died.
October 29, 2008 2:03am
With the polls predicting a big Democratic year, the number of Jewish lawmakers in the U.S. Congress is likely to increase and Jewish GOPers could end up losing a few of their favorite lawmakers.
October 17, 2008 9:00am
Barack Obama’s campaign has decided that the best way to respond to the Republican Jewish Coalition’s controversial advertisements is to shun the organization.
October 17, 2008 8:11am
The Democratic Party increased its support for two Jewish challengers in U.S. House races.
November 2, 2003 10:00am
Sarah Stern, the head of the Zionist Organization of America´s Washington office, has left the group despite the recent passage of the Syria Accountability Act, a major ZOA priority. Stern said the organization often used an acerbic tone when a rese
- ‘Our kids should be safe,’ father of Parkland victim Meadow Pollack says at her funeral
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- New bribery scandal centers on fraud case against Sara Netanyahu
- EPA administrator Scott Pruitt cancels Israel trip over criticism of first-class travel
- Sarah Silverman wades into Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and tiptoes back out
- Islamic Jihad terror cell planning to assassinate Avigdor Liberman arrested
- Danish petition appears likely to force vote on banning circumcision