November 17, 2009 1:52am
Israeli President Shimon Peres and Argentinean President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner met in Buenos Aires.
November 4, 2009 11:40pm
The head of Interpol met with Argentine officials to reconfirm their commitment to recapture the Iranian terrorists accused of bombing a Buenos Aires Jewish center.
October 9, 2009 12:05am
A Jewish school and the property of a Jewish businessman were painted with anti-Semitic graffiti in Buenos Aires.
October 2, 2009 4:03pm
Former Argentina President Carlos Menem and six others who served under him were indicted for obstructing the investigation of the 1994 bombing of the AMIA center.
September 14, 2009 10:21pm
Graves belonging to AMIA Jewish Center attack victims were among those vandalized in an Argentine Jewish cemetery.
September 2, 2009 5:06pm
Argentine philosopher and writer Santiago Kovadloff received threatening phone calls that he called anti-Semitic.
August 30, 2009 10:33pm
Anti-Semitic incidents increased dramatically in Buenos Aires during the first two months of 2009, according to a newly released report.
August 26, 2009 6:19pm
An Argentine police official accused of obstructing an investigation into the 1994 bombing of an Argentine Jewish center has resigned.
August 23, 2009 7:14pm
Argentine officials and international organizations have protested the nomination of a man wanted in the 1994 AMIA Jewish center bombing as Iranian Defense Minister.
August 18, 2009 10:40pm
Argentina’s president attended the annual commemoration of the terrorist attack on the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires.
- Hundreds march with Nazi SS veterans in Latvia
- The first Torah reading in orbit and 5 other fun facts about Jews in space
- An exiled opposition leader from Venezuela is drawing strength from his Jewish roots
- New Israeli bill seeks punishment for Jewish foreigners with ‘chained’ wives
- Fashion guru Iris Apfel, 96, immortalized as Barbie doll
- 2 Israeli soldiers killed, 2 injured in West Bank terror attack
- After 26 years, Argentine government joins ceremony to commemorate terrorist attack on Israeli embassy
- Israeli mayor refuses to deliver remarks in Poland censored under new Holocaust law
- Natan Sharansky wins Israel Prize for promoting immigration to Israel
- David Friedman rips PA for not condemning deadly attacks on 3 Israelis. Abbas calls the ambassador ‘son of a dog.’
- Israeli father of 4 dies of wounds in Jerusalem stabbing attack