March 11, 2010 12:42am
After a week filled with unhealthy fats, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, salty brisket and egg-laden cakes, seder goers often feel less than liberated. With all respect to tradition, Bonnie Giller’s book “Passover the Healthy Way” posits that there’s a better way to enjoy the holiday.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- NRA chief singles out Soros, Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- Israel says it thwarted an Islamic State plan to bomb Australian flight
- Poland’s prime minister said some Jews collaborated with Nazis. Scholars say he distorted history.
- Conservatives cheer Mike Pence when he mentions Trump’s Jerusalem move
- Austrian Jewish students disrupt Cabinet minister’s speech calling government ‘not kosher’
- Dutch aid group for Syrians accused of discriminating against job seeker with Jewish ties