November 30, 2004 10:00am
An Israeli Supreme Court ruling postponing a decision to expedite the aliyah of some 17,000 Ethiopians who claim Jewish ancestry has enraged the Jewish Agency for Israel and given American Jewry time to mobilize its troops.
November 23, 2004 10:00am
A United Nations resolution on anti-Semitism proves the axiom that Europe is the fulcrum about which action, or inaction, takes place at the world body.
October 26, 2004 9:00am
The Knesset vote on Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s Gaza withdrawal plan may have sparked controversy inside Israel, but on the other side of the Atlantic it met with broad support.
October 19, 2004 9:00am
Huge growth in New York Jewry’s Orthodox and Russian-speaking populations, as well as a rise in poverty in the city’s Jewish community, are key findings of a new survey.
September 22, 2004 9:00am
After getting heat from Jewish defense groups, Wal-Mart said it would halt the sale on its Web site of “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,” an anti-Semitic forgery describing an alleged Jewish plan for world domination.
August 3, 2004 9:00am
With financial institutions in New York and Washington rattled by reported terror threats, Jewish groups are continuing to craft long-term responses to a variety of potential threats.
July 29, 2004 9:00am
A graduate student at Harvard University led a successful campaign asking the school to return a donation from the United Arab Emirates that was linked to an anti-Semitic and anti-American think-tank.
July 28, 2004 9:00am
A meeting this week marked the early stages of a discussion that could spell trouble for the future of the World Zionist Organization.
July 6, 2004 9:00am
Using a recent federal law that makes it illegal to finance terrorism, some American victims of Palestinian terrorism are suing a Jordanian bank they say funds terrorists.
June 22, 2004 9:00am
This week’s U.N. conference on anti-Semitism was only the latest in a slew of recent international events addressing the growth in anti-Semitic activity worldwide — but the difference in this case was that the host of the conference turned the mirror on i
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Only 6 percent of Washington DC’s booming Jewish community identify as Republican
OpinionJewish food does not begin and end with kosher
- Islamic Jihad terror cell planning to assassinate Avigdor Liberman arrested
- Anti-Semitic hate speech incidents at all time high in Austria
- Aunt of Jewish Florida school shooting victim pleads for an end to ‘the sickness that has gripped our country’