December 10, 2015 4:49pm
The Presidents Conference umbrella group said it was “disturbed and shocked” by Ayman Odeh’s actions as he wrapped up his landmark visit to America.
February 15, 2015 3:30am
Early Sunday morning Danish police shot and killed the man believed to be the gunman in the attack on Copenhagen’s central synagogue in Krystalgade and an earlier attack on a cultural center which also left one man dead.
March 13, 2012 1:53pm
At least seven rockets and mortar shells fired from Gaza exploded in Israel after reports of an Egyptian-brokered cease-fire.
September 25, 2011 1:13pm
Israeli police said the cause of a West Bank car crash last week that killed an Israeli man and his infant son was a terrorist attack.
May 2, 2011 3:28am
Jewish and Israeli leaders welcomed the news that Osama bin Laden was killed in a firefight with U.S. forces in Pakistan.
April 6, 2011 12:27am
Moves already are afoot to get the United Nations to retract the U.N. Human Rights Council’s endorsement of the Goldstone Report on the Gaza war. But groups critical of Israel’s actions during the war are saying not so fast.
April 3, 2011 4:50pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel would launch an international campaign to cancel the Goldstone Report after its author, writing in an Op-Ed, withdrew a critical allegation in the report.
March 3, 2010 2:37am
As Vice President Joe Biden prepares to deliver an address in Israel, the Obama administration is facing a slew of obstacles in its latest push for progress in Israeli-Palestinian talks.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- DC Comics’ newest writer is poised to make Superman Jewish again
- Aly Raisman to BBYO: Be kind, speak out, stand up for survivors
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Aunt of Jewish Florida school shooting victim pleads for an end to ‘the sickness that has gripped our country’
- Oman’s foreign minister visits Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa mosque
- French-Jewish group that accused Israel of causing anti-Semitism loses state funding
- For some Balkan Muslims, a Jewish false messiah inspires interfaith understanding
- Hosting BDS founder at European Parliament encourages anti-Semitism, Jewish leaders say
OpinionIsrael needs Trump to contain Iran. He’s off to a good start.