February 12, 2018 3:04pm
This story is sponsored by MJHS Health System and UJA-Federation of New York. NEW YORK — It’s a bitterly cold winter morning in Brooklyn, but Brenda, a 101-year-old woman in a Jewish hospice facility suffering from severe short-term memory loss, has a special group of visitors show up in her warm room. Joelle Missry, a creative arts therapy intern,…
- EU summit on Yom Kippur raises questions for Jewish leaders
- People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop.
- Jerusalem hostel blacklists Jon Stewart and other alleged ‘haters of Israel’
- Ilhan Omar, who once called Israel an ‘apartheid regime,’ wins congressional primary in Minnesota
- Journalist Peter Beinart detained and questioned at Israeli airport