Of THE JEWISH DAILY BULLETIN, published daily at 611 Broadway, New York, N. Y., for October 1, 1929.
County of New York 83.
State of New York
Before me a notary public in and for the State and county aforesaid, personally appeared John Simons, who having been duly sworn according to law, deposes and says that he is the business manager of THE JEWISH DAILY BULLETIN and that the following is to the best of his knowledge and belief, a true statement of the ownership, management etc., of the aforesaid publication for the date shown in the above caption, required by the Act of August 24, 1912, to wit:
1. That the names and addresses of the publisher, editor, managing editor, and business managers are:
Publisher, Jewish Daily Bulletin, Inc., 611 Broadway.
Editor, William Z. Spiegelman, 611 Broadway.
Managing Editor, Jacob Landau, 611 Broadway.
Business Manager, John Simons, 611 Broadway.
2. That the owner is: The Jewish Daily Bulletin Co., Inc., 611 Broadway, N. Y. C.
Jacob Landau, 611 Broadway, N. Y. C.
Samuel Bienstock, 611 Broadway, N. Y. C.
3. That the known bondholders, mortgagees, and other security holders owning or holding one per cent or more of total amount of bonds, mortgages, or other securities are: None.
4. That the two paragraphs next above, giving the names of the owners, stockholders and security holders, if any, contain not only the list of stockholders and security holders as they appear upon, the books of the company, but also in cases where the stockholder or security holder appears upon the books of the company as trustee or in any other fiduciary relation, the name of the person, or corporation for whom such trustee in action is given: also that the said two paragraphs contain statements embracing affiant’s full knowledge and belief as to the circumstances and conditions under which stockholders and security holders who do not appear upon the books of the company as trustee, hold stock and securities in a capacity other than that of a bona fide owner; and this affiant has no reason to believe that any other person, association, or corporation has any interest, direct or indirect, in the said stock, bonds or other securities than as so stated by him.
5. That the average number of copies of each issue of this publication sold or distributed, through the mails or otherwise, to paid subscribers during the six months preceding the date shown above is 6,760.
Sworn to and subscribed before me this 1st day of October, 1929.
(Seal) ISRAEL S. COHEN.
My commission expires March 31, 1930.