1. Genevaâ€”Prominent American statesmen being mentioned in League circles for the post of League commissioner to handle the German refugee problem. United States invited to participate in autonomous body directing activities.
2. Berlinâ€”Nazi press threatens Germany will withdraw from League if Jewish question is pressed over Reich objections.
3. Berlinâ€”First clear-cut order to discontinue anti-Jewish acts in Upper Silesia issued yesterday by Upper Silesian police president, threatening concentration camp for Jew-baiters.
4. Washingtonâ€”Secretary of State Hull awaiting report from representatives in Germany on status of prosecution of Nazi attackers of American citizens. Strong belief that report will be prelude to State Department announcement that safety of American citizens in Germany cannot be guaranteed.
5. New Yorkâ€”Congressman Dickstein, chairman of House Immigration Committee, proceeding with plans for investigation of Nazi propaganda activities in this country. Will confer with Secretary of State Monday.
6. Washingtonâ€”American Federation of Labor yesterday adopted a resolution for a boycott of German goods until Nazi persecutions end.