HAIFA (Jan. 3)
The Central British Fund for Germany Jewry and the United Jewish communities of Italy have given the Haifa. Technion (Trade SChool) sufficient funds for the employment of three Geman jewish teachers on its staff for the year 1933-34.
The three additions to the academic staff of the Institute are:
Professor Dr. Ing. Edwiin Shabrin, of the Berlin-Charlottenburg Polytechnikum; Professor Dr. Max Kurrein, of the Berlin-Polytechnicum; Haber-Shaim, one of the leading experts in Germany in steel constructive and reinforced concrete.