Berlin (May. 30)
Der Stuermer, the notorious Jew-baiting publication of Julius Streicher, at present published in Nuremberg, Franconia, will shortly be transferred to Berlin, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency learned here today.
Ten commandments for the “Aryan” population of Germany, warning them to keep their Nordic blood pure, were posted today throughout the country, emphasizing the “duties of a citizen of the new Reich.” The commandments read:
1. Remember you are a German.
2. If you are healthy by heredity you must not remtin single.
3. Keep your body pure.
4. Keep your spirit and soul pure.
WED ONLY NORDICS
5. Only choose a German of Nordic blood as your partner in marriage.
6. In choosing your partner in marriage ask after his or her antecedents.
7. Remember health is a necessity for external beauty.
8. Marry only for love.
9. Do not seek a playmate but a partner in marriage.
10. You must wish for yourself many children.
The C.-V. Zeitung, official organ of the Union of German Citizens of the Jewish Faith, publishes statistics showing that there are 260,000 non-Jewish non-Aryans in Germany.
The number of non-Jews of completely Jewish origin, who themselves abandoned Judaism, or whose parents did while they were children, is about 35,000. Non-Jews who are three-quarters Jewish â€”which means that only one of their grandparents was non-Jewish â€”number about 2,000. Non-Jews of half-Jewish originâ€”one set of grandparents being Jewish and the other “Aryanâ€”number about 75,000. The number of non-Jews who are only one-quarter Jewish, is about 130,000.
“Men and women of Jewish faith in Germany number about 450,000, according to the estimates in the