PARIS (Jul. 24)
It is reported here that the headquarters of the anti Semitic “World Service Movement,” headed by Colonel Ulrich Fleischhauer, have been transferred from Erfurt to Frankfort-on-the-Main. The last edition of the “World Service” gives as one of the reasons for the transfer the fact that Frankfort-on-the-Main was regarded throughout the world as a stronghold of German Jewry.
“Just in this stronghold of German Jewry,” the “World Service” declares, “will now appear the regular publications of the “World Service” as a sign that the Jewish power in Germany has been completely broken and as a happy augury that Jewish world domination will be recognized and broken in all the other countries on earth.”
The “World Service” also announces that the annual international anti-Semitic congress will not be held this year owing “to organizational reasons,” and that the next international anti-Semitic congress will be held in Frankfort on-the-Main in the Spring of 1940.