LONDON (Jul. 8)
Stricter measures against Jews in Belgium have been enacted by Nazi authorities there, according to reports reaching Belgian circles here. The new anti-Jewish restrictions provide:
1. All Jews must surrender their radios.
2. No bank is permitted to accept further deposits from Jews.
3. Jews are no longer permitted to dispose of their property without the authorization of the Nazi military commander.
4. Jews must deliver to the National Bank all their foreign exchange holdings.
5. Jewish firms must print the word “Jewish” on their stationery in French, German and Flemish.