BOSTON (Nov. 15)
Two famed old churches have come to the aid of the newest Jewish Reform temple in New England, extending the use of facilities until the new congregation has its own home.
The two churches are in the historic town of Lexington. The First Parish Church, a Unitarian institution founded in 1691, gave its building to Temple Isaiah for holding services. The Hancock Congregation Church has put its classrooms at the disposal of the Jewish congregation for its religious school and has made its hall available for regular Sabbath services.