How was your weekend? Was it good? Did you get some rest? Did you party too hard? Did you forget you wanted to get rid of all those holiday decorations and instead went to celebrate the fact that the weather still doesn’t know it’s January?
Well there are some Jewish celebrities out there who had just as crazy a weekend as you did. So 6 Degrees No Bacon is proud to introduce a Monday morning segment that will sum up all the stories that are worth mentioning, just so you could pretend like you were still reading 6noBacon over the weekend, even though we were also out partying on the first non-holiday weekend.
So what happened over the weekend:
– Sad news for Paula Abdul, the “X-Factor” ref is now an “X” with record label owner Jeff Bratton, as Bratton confirmed over the weekend. Apparently they work too hard to maintain a relationship.
– Jeremy Piven and Erica Lancellotti also ended things, and according to the New York Post, it was Lancellotti’s big mouth that was mostly to blame for the relationship fail, as she was telling the whole world and its entourage about their relationship.
– Jonah Hill’s odd animated show “Allen Gregory” got the boot from FOX and will not return for the winter schedule. As we reported a few months ago, we are still not sure how it got to the Sunday night spot in the first place.
Relationship advice, kinda:
– Tim Tebow may have single-handily beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in last night’s AFC Wild Card game, but if what he is saying is true, he is still a virgin. So who is better to give him sex tips than Dr. Love — Gene Simmons himself. Though Simmons was pretty modest with his advice, it is always interesting to hear what he has to say.
New projects and facial hair news
– Paul Rudd and Kristen Wiig are going to star in a film about frozen people.
– Jake Gyllenhaal grew a pretty gnarly beard.
– Ever since ScarJo’s mom lost her job as her daughter’s manager, she can’t afford the simple things in life, like Manhattan apartments with $130,000 down payments.
– Everyone is talking about Beyonce and Jay-Z’s new baby girl, Blue Ivy. Or is it Ivy Blue? No, it’s definitely Blue Ivy, according to Gwyneth Paltrow, who got really upset about first-middle name confusion that she had to tweet about it.
So now that you know this information (and can definitely join the Blue Ivy conversation), you can relax, take an Advil for you hangover, and pretend like you’re working.