April 14, 2017 11:46am
This story is sponsored by the Orthodox Union. CHICAGO — Every Friday morning for a month, rebbetzin Ariel Pardo has been meeting with three female Jewish students at Brandeis University for deep conversations that wind their way from Jewish ritual to intimacy. “Ari is always so open and she makes us feel so comfortable,” said Mollie Goldfarb, 19, a first-year student. “She…
March 8, 2017 2:19pm
Hockey player Sam Fields was near death with a lethal form of cancer on the eve of his NHL tryout until a new drug born of Israeli research saved his life.
January 25, 2017 5:16pm
Orthodox communities, schools and institutions are tapping a host of unorthodox strategies to keep Jewish day school tuition affordable, including securing more public funding for non-public schools.
December 4, 2013 2:20pm
On a drive in Israel, the son of her dreams in tow, something clicks for a writer-editor about finding the right person and becoming whole.
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- Trump, family make private visit to Western Wall
- Trump, landing in Israel, heralds ‘rare opportunity’ to bring peace and stability
- 8 Panamanians receive Spanish citizenship under law of return for Sephardi Jews
- Alan Mintz, Hebrew literature scholar and one-time student activist, is dead at 69
WatchRebel Israeli lawmaker snags selfie with Donald Trump
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit