May 23, 2014 7:34pm
DePaul University’s student body voted in a referendum to approve a divestment resolution targeting Israel.
May 21, 2014 1:08pm
A Catholic cardinal, a Mormon elder and a British chief rabbi walk into a hotel ballroom — and make common cause.
May 12, 2014 11:00pm
The disgraced Clippers owner takes to TV and rants again.
May 9, 2014 2:55pm
The student senate at the University of California, Davis did not approve a divestment resolution targeting Israel.
May 2, 2014 3:39pm
It wasn’t just right-wing and Orthodox groups that opposed J Street’s effort to join the Conference of Presidents.
April 28, 2014 12:18am
Israel and the Holocaust came up during the now infamous argument between the L.A. Clippers owner and his girlfriend.
April 10, 2014 11:53am
After “Kosher Sex,” “Kosher Adultery,” “Kosher Sutra” and now “Kosher Lust,” what’s next?
March 26, 2014 12:20pm
Jews, evangelicals and others want the environment on the agenda at the presidential-papal parley.
March 23, 2014 2:13am
At the 1923 commencement for the Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary, plans for a new Jewish college were announced.
March 20, 2014 4:11am
Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said nuclear negotiations with Iran should be given a chance and warned Congress against imposing new sanctions.
- Muslim civil rights group offers $5,000 reward for information on JCC bomb threats
- Leah Adler, mother of Steven Spielberg and popular restaurateur, dies at 97
- Author JK Rowling helps boost Muslim campaign to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
- NJ yeshiva alumni, former staff implore graduate Jared Kushner to help halt refugee ban
- After much prodding, Trump condemns anti-Semitism
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- Jewish groups seek action from Trump to match his words on anti-Semitism
- Pence visits vandalized cemetery, condemns threats to JCCs
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- Jewish governor of Missouri, Muslim activists pitching in to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
AnalysisTrump, the Jews and the political weaponization of anti-Semitism