is JTA's managing editor.
November 10, 2013 1:08am
Seventy-five years ago, JTA covered the two days of organized anti-Jewish violence in Germany that came to be known as Kristallnacht.
November 7, 2013 5:17pm
Rabbi Rick Jacobs is not the only leader of Reform Judaism to show up at a Chabad gathering.
November 6, 2013 12:41pm
New York City’s next mayor may have won only a small majority of the Jewish vote.
November 3, 2013 12:51pm
Presidents pay attention to Anti-Defamation League anniversaries.
October 27, 2013 3:08am
In 1927, the holy city’s Jewish community supported the Muslim mayoral incumbent.
October 27, 2013 1:05am
The Red Sox reliever has another rough outing.
October 25, 2013 1:21am
Boston’s Jewish reliever had an unfortunate throwing error, while a non-Jewish Rosenthal got the save for St. Louis.
October 24, 2013 6:28pm
Two left-leaning Jewish groups say that the ADL shouldn’t be making blanket denunciations.
October 24, 2013 3:39pm
The longest-serving Jewish member of Congress now has a best-selling author running against him.
October 20, 2013 11:45am
In contrast to Janet Yellen’s recent nomination, significant attention was paid to Eugene Meyer’s Jewishness when he was named in 1930 to head the Federal Reserve.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews