October 27, 2015 3:24pm
The president’s Democratic predecessor possessed a moral clarity and willingness to blame the Palestinians when appropriate, a historian writes.
December 13, 2012 8:48pm
President Obama’s behavior fits the historic pattern on the U.S. stance toward Israel illustrated well by Ambassador Daniel Patrick Moynihan at the United Nations, writes the author of the new book “Moynihan’s Moment: America’s Fight Against Zionism as Racism.”
- Holland has first Jewish military wedding since Holocaust
- A New Yorker editor picks 7 of his favorite Jewish cartoons
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- No one is assigned to Jewish outreach at the DNC. Who ya gonna call?
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
OpinionWhy Radiohead’s Israel show matters