November 23, 2015 3:37pm
Hosting a party where all guests – disabled and not – feel welcome and respected is easy with a little planning.
February 7, 2013 4:44pm
It’s time to use the power of the purse to stop the discrimination against the disabled, writes the co-founder and director of the Mizrahi Family Charitable Trust.
August 20, 2012 2:02pm
The organized Jewish community’s professional leaders must do a better job of sharing the reins, says the former head of The Israel Project.
June 25, 2012 5:48pm
Grass-roots help is urgently needed now to have the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities approved by the U.S. Senate, writes the founder and president of Laszlo Strategies and the parent of a child with special needs.
February 11, 2011 12:21am
The American Jewish community has become so mesmerized by events in Cairo that it has stopped doing vitally important work to advance American interests and stability in the Middle East, as well as Israel’s security, writes Israel Project president Jennifer Laszlo Mizrahi, who offers some ways to refocus.
November 12, 2010 2:36am
President Obama’s trip to India highlights India’s growing importance to the United States. Similarly, cooperation between India and Israel is expanding, as the importance of each country to the other increases, writes the founder and president of The Israel Project.
August 16, 2010 10:51pm
Only when Palestinian leaders foster a culture of hope rather than hate will there be lasting peace for the Palestinians and Israelis, the president of The Israel Project writes.
January 8, 2007 10:00am
Jimmy Carter is realizing that there is also a limit to his days on Earth and wants to set the record straight by championing a message that he believes to be egalitarian. In fact, it is just another form of racism.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
WatchLithuanian mayor dismantles building made from Jewish headstones
- The Brexit: Six things you need to know
- Jewish man wearing kippah beaten in Berlin
- Anti-Semitic incidents on US college campuses doubled in 2015, ADL reports
- Sarah Silverman target of anti-Semitic rant by ex-reality TV star Tila Tequila
- Jewish dad takes out full-page newspaper ad seeking wife for middle-aged son
- Donald Trump would let Israel decide on Palestinian state, says adviser
- Jewish man who sought Libertarian presidential nomination found dead
- Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton
- A reflective Bernie Sanders, acknowledging Clinton as nominee, talks Trump, Larry David and what moved him to tears
- Clinton, Sanders Democratic platform drafters find common ground on Israel, Palestinians
- Ex-envoy Michael Oren to Netanyahu: Don’t agree to US defense assistance offer