November 23, 2015 3:37pm
Hosting a party where all guests – disabled and not – feel welcome and respected is easy with a little planning.
February 7, 2013 4:44pm
It’s time to use the power of the purse to stop the discrimination against the disabled, writes the co-founder and director of the Mizrahi Family Charitable Trust.
August 20, 2012 2:02pm
The organized Jewish community’s professional leaders must do a better job of sharing the reins, says the former head of The Israel Project.
June 25, 2012 5:48pm
Grass-roots help is urgently needed now to have the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities approved by the U.S. Senate, writes the founder and president of Laszlo Strategies and the parent of a child with special needs.
February 11, 2011 12:21am
The American Jewish community has become so mesmerized by events in Cairo that it has stopped doing vitally important work to advance American interests and stability in the Middle East, as well as Israel’s security, writes Israel Project president Jennifer Laszlo Mizrahi, who offers some ways to refocus.
November 12, 2010 2:36am
President Obama’s trip to India highlights India’s growing importance to the United States. Similarly, cooperation between India and Israel is expanding, as the importance of each country to the other increases, writes the founder and president of The Israel Project.
August 16, 2010 10:51pm
Only when Palestinian leaders foster a culture of hope rather than hate will there be lasting peace for the Palestinians and Israelis, the president of The Israel Project writes.
January 8, 2007 10:00am
Jimmy Carter is realizing that there is also a limit to his days on Earth and wants to set the record straight by championing a message that he believes to be egalitarian. In fact, it is just another form of racism.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Terror attack that killed 3 incited by ‘wild hatred,’ Netanyahu says
OpinionThe US anti-BDS bill may be bad, but not as bad as some critics say
- ‘Wonder Woman II’ in the works, Warner Bros. announces
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’