March 29, 2012 5:21pm
With tuition that can reach $30,000 or more per student, the day school tuition crisis has spurred a search for new options and given rise to a new breed of day schools, where technology and blended learning – mixing traditional classroom learning with online education – are reducing costs.
January 21, 2010 2:04am
Representatives of day schools from across the denominational spectrum come together in New Jersey to address affordability issue, other challenges facing the system.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews