March 11, 2010 12:42am
After a week filled with unhealthy fats, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, salty brisket and egg-laden cakes, seder goers often feel less than liberated. With all respect to tradition, Bonnie Giller’s book “Passover the Healthy Way” posits that there’s a better way to enjoy the holiday.
- Jewish suspects among 41 charged in gas meter scam in Brooklyn
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
OpinionBomb threats won’t derail the vital activity of JCCs
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Israel bombed military airport near Damascus, Syrian officials say
- Report: Abbas met with US businessmen to establish back channel to Trump