is JTA's copy editor. Prior to joining JTA in 2006, he served 15 years as the assistant managing editor at The New York Jewish Week. He also has worked as a reporter and editor in news and sports for daily and weekly newspapers in New Jersey.
April 3, 2009 12:19am
Israel’s new foreign minister was interrogated for more than seven hours in a laundering case.
March 19, 2009 12:54am
Israel rejected a revised draft of the closing statement for the Durban II anti-racism conference.
March 13, 2009 12:53am
Moshe Katsav accused Israeli authorities and the press of a “witch hunt,” and emphasized his innocence on sex charges.
March 11, 2009 5:17pm
A Palestinian family that lost 29 members in Israel’s offensive in Gaza withdrew a $200 million lawsuit filed on its behalf.
March 10, 2009 6:56pm
Hamas’ prime minister would defeat Mahmoud Abbas in a presidential election, a new poll showed.
March 10, 2009 6:31pm
Israel imposed a three-day closure on the West Bank for Purim.
March 10, 2009 6:16pm
Palestinians in Gaza fired two Kassam rockets into the western Negev.
March 10, 2009 6:02pm
Holocaust deniers cannot be considered Catholic, the Vatican’s envoy to Israel said.
March 10, 2009 5:37pm
Hamas’ deputy leader denied reports that he received a videotape of captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.
February 25, 2009 1:23am
Israel and Sweden will play their Davis Cup match without spectators.
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Borough Park man indicted in prostitute scheme to intimidate abuse victim
- This US preschool is so Israeli it may as well be Tel Aviv
- DC ‘power synagogue’ hires co-senior rabbis
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian immigrant who lied about her terror conviction in Israel, deported to Jordan
- Germany adopts international definition of anti-Semitism
- In unusual move, 7 Jewish senators urge Netanyahu to protect pluralism in Israel