November 8, 2011 4:15pm
Running into troubles at the United Nations, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas now must deal with a stalled peace process and internal challenges at home.
October 6, 2011 5:28pm
The rate of Ethiopian immigration to Israel has slowed due to lack of space at Israeli absorption centers, where Ethiopian immigrants are finding themselves stuck without enough money to move on.
October 3, 2011 3:48pm
Amid cries of “Shiksas!” and the throwing of bags of feces, the opening of a new elementary school for Modern Orthodox girls in Beit Shemesh has become the latest flashpoint in the war between haredi Orthodox zealots and Modern Orthodox Jews in a heavily American Jerusalem suburb.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm