At the request of the American Jewish Physicians’ Association, the Palestine Land Development Company has purchased a plot of land on Mount Scopus for the Medical Department of the Hebrew University. The site of the medical college adjoins the Grey House on the hill.
The Physicians’ Association was founded during Professor Einstein’s visit to this country in the Spring of 1921.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.