The Collegio Rabbinico Italiano, which was previously located in Padua and then in Rome, will be located here. Italian Jewry is starting to rebuild the college under the supervision of Professor Artem and Professor Cashler. It will renew scholarships in the rabbinical seminary and will again publish the quarterly “Revista Israelitica.” The college suffered greatly from the war.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.