The activities of the Chicago Kehillah have expanded recently to such a degree that Rabbi M. Sacks, executive director, has announced that it was necessary for the Kehillah headquarters to move to larger offices. The new office is centrally located in the Jewish community of the west side, at 3600 W. Roosevelt Road.
The Kehillah is now working on the appointment of a Central Committee, which, acting as an agency, will make a drive once a year for the Yeshivahs and delegations from Europe and Palestine, who come to raise funds. It is expected in this way to eliminate much expense, duplication of effort, and often unauthorized solicitations.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.