The new Beth-el Temple here was formally dedicated with an elaborate and impressive program. The program was opened by Samuel Handler, chairman of the Dedication Committee, with appropriate remarks, after which Henry H. Brenner, president of the Congregation; Philip H. Caplan, Chairman of the Building Committee; the Mayor of this city and state officials extended their greetings. Rabbi Alexander Burnstein, rabbi of the congregation, and Rabbi Max D. Klein of Philadelphia then delivered addresses.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.