The Hebrew School of Williamsburg, Rodney street, Brooklyn, one of the largest institutions of elementary Hebrew Education in the country, will hold its seventeenth annual installation banquet this Sunday in the Knapp Mansion, 544 Bedford avenue, Brooklyn. Leon Gross, a charter member, has been re-elected president. Prior to the installation a musical program will be offered.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.