A $3,000,000 classroom-administration building, the first unit in the $30,000,000 expansion program of Yeshiva University, was dedicated here today in ceremonies which also included the laying of the cornerstone of a $2,500,000 residence hall. Speakers at the ceremonies included New York Senator Jacob K. Javits, New York City Controller Abraham D. Beame and Dr. Samuel Belkin, president of the university. The newly dedicated building was named for Sol and Hilda Furst who gave $1,000,000.
The Archive of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency includes articles published from 1923 to 2008. Archive stories reflect the journalistic standards and practices of the time they were published.